What's Happening

Cotswold Farm – the house

Cotswold Farm was originally a small stone built farmhouse with cart shed and cow shed forming a small farmyard. It is on a map of the 1720’s as The New Farm. Barns were added in the 19th Century. In 1900 the house was doubled in size and in 1926 the Birchalls came and engaged Sydney Barnsley, the architect, to add two wings in the Arts & Crafts style. Norman Jewson, his assistant, completed the work after Sydney Barnley’s death. Norman Jewson is responsible for fine interior plaster work.

no images were found